I like Twitter, but I'm not sure why. Here are some of my observations. What do you think?
- More "boomers" tweet than teenagers.
- Young people think twitter is for movie stars, athletes, and retail stores.
- You are more likely to get a retweet if you leave at least 20 characters.
- In general, Pastors LOVE twitter.
- Pastors brag via with twitter, without really bragging. "I'm so well connected." "I have an epic life etc etc." This is nothing new to social media though.
- If you only know pastors from their tweets, you would think that all they do is go to big fun conferences during the summer.