7.06.2011

Stanley Hauerwas on Leadership

A Community of Character: Toward a Constructive Christian Social EthicWe just finished a book by this guy. It was a collection of his essays and it really challenged the was I look at my family, Shoreline Church, and topics like sex and abortion. If you are a youth leader or a leader in the church. This is a guy you should know about. He's brilliant. He's a bit over my head, but it's a good stretch. Check out this video and get a few nuggets of wisdom out of it.

I also think he may be the voice of Jesus in the Vintage 21 videos. (posted below) :-)








1 comment:

Hanna said...

Mystery solved! For a while I had this theory that Aaron Weiss of mewithoutYou was the voice of Jesus...but I have to say this intereview presents a good case for Mr. Hauerwas.

swidget