3.04.2009

iphoto/facebook/lent

Last night I used iphoto to export photos of Ella onto facebook. So far I've enjoyed my facebookless lent. I briefly interrupted my journey because some old friends uploaded some pics of my from youth group days...man I was skinny! Since lent is not the time to try to break a habit or shirk a responsibility that you don't like, I think facebook was the perfect thing to give up because it was/is a distraction that came between G-d and me.

As far as these little posts go, obviously I'm not spending much time on them, so they haven't been a problem. One outcome of getting off of facebook was doing stuff with my daughter that resulted in all those photos and a video that I'll post later. I didn't think that facebook was getting in the way of family AND G-d. Thanks lent. =)

No comments:

swidget