10.22.2008

My baby singing

I've tried a number of different things to sooth Ella in the time between she tells me she's hungry and when Marie can actually feed her. I've learned a few things. Ella likes U2. She is my daughter after all! She also likes my character voices better than my real voice. You haven't lived until you've heard me sing, "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" in a voice similar to that of Elmo and Edith Bunker.

It's so cool to think that my daughter has grown up so much in the past month. She's 4 weeks old already! Her official birthday is tomorrow, but it's been four Tuesdays. Happy birthday Ella!

1 comment:

The Hanique's said...

Oh, she's so cute! I can't get enough of looking at all those pictures you post. And I can't wait to hear you singing "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" :)
Give my favourite neece a really really really big hug for me.

swidget