6.05.2008

My favorite stache'



This happened a few months ago, but I couldn't let the opportunity pass to post this picture. We hosted a mini conference for teenagers here in Austin, and as an added benefit we held a rock the stach vote. Two of our beloved worship leaders in our church graciously agreed to participate in a contest to get the most votes for a mustache. The guy who got the most votes had to shave a beard into a Magnum P.I. style mustache. I think this could've easily been a great fundraiser too. After the vote was counted we revealed who the winner was but also that BOTH had in fact sported a new look. Here is the final result.

2 comments:

Hotblack Desiato said...

I remember that! I voted once for Pierre, I think, and twice for Skip. I dunno.

Unknown said...

i voted for both!!! long live the moustache!

swidget