1. We over estimate the importance of Christian media. -> no one watches.
2. We fail to understand the difference between culture change and political change.
3. Poor branding. -> what do people think about when they hear your church's name.
4. Mass marketing is dead. Its all about the nitch.
5. Culture is more important than vision.
6. Don't understand that we live in an open media world. Church isn't a 1 way conversation anymore.
7. Strategy matters a lot.
He said that preaching in jeans does not count for changing strategy.
He had more but he stopped there.