5.24.2008

Update on the itching.

The poison-ivy is better than it has been for a week. I think the worst is over, thank God! Last night Marie really wanted to make breakfast for dinner. So we came home and made skillet potatoes, eggs, salsa, fresh biscuits with an assortment of jams and spreads, and then we had some other sweets for dessert. Her pregnancy is making me so fat! If I'm not careful, my belly will be with me long after Marie's is gone!

Today I'm attending the funeral that was planned a few days ago. They are such a great family. It is an honor to be a part of their life. In a weird way it will help me get used to not attending Saturday night services since we've 'postponed' them until further notice. I've felt strange being some place else on Saturday after three years of thinking of Saturday evenings as work time.

No comments:

swidget